Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Claire's 48 shimmery eye shadow palette




I got this palette 2 days ago and it only costs me 15€! All these colors are quite shimmery
which will work on my tan skin. And they are also wearable and long lasting. It's just 
a little bit chalky so when you put your brush or finger on it, don't be too strong. I quite
like the green ons, actually to me, it's yellow green which is difficult to find. And it's 
quite suitable to spring.

So it's a good deal. But the problem is, have you ever been asked about the brand of 
your make up? I mean among girls there's brands competition which is totally 
meaningless to me. The brand you wearing doesn't mean anything related to your 
personality. I don't want to spend a lot of money on make up. So for this kind of shimmery 
colors I'd like to use some inexpensive products like claire's, to play with the 
colors and use it for going out.


I'd like to be fashionable but on a budget. And I'd like to play with fashion not to be slaved by
it.


Claire's 48 shimmery eye shadow palette, 14,95€
www.claires.com

No comments:

Post a Comment