Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Layout and False Eyelash Try

Hey, I've changed my layout and I'm quite happy with this girly style. As I still love hello kitty, I don't think the passion for pink girly stuff will disappear in my life. My today's look is green-blue eye shadow, peach blush and newly bought rimmel sexy curls mascara. Wanna be a baby doll? Kidding, I'm just having fun by playing with the colors.

And it encouraged me to try false eyelash! Wow! Sometime I do get strange passion for novel things. What I used today is "Make Up Forever" false eyelash, the shop assistant told me this pair was the classic one which supposed to be "natural". But, the result is the opposite. I looked so fake. Maybe the problem was the make up style I had, it was too fresh. The eyelash is for more dramatic things.

So this is my 5 minutes strange passion of today, but I don't regret doing it. We need fun and laugh from some even stupid things.

No comments:

Post a Comment